Saturday, July 12, 2008

Anti Bacteria


[Setting: The bathroom]

[We pan right to see the 30 Marens, each in pajamas, each holding dental floss between her fingers.]

Announcer: 30 Marens Agree...

30 Marens: [in unison] Flossing is important!

[The Marens all nod in agreement]

Maren Winters: You don't have to floss all your teeth. Only the ones you want to keep.

Maren Porter: Good flossing is positively linked to good arterial health. Now your cardiologist wants you to do it, too!

Maren Seymour: Don't forget to get under the gum line, honey.

[The Marens continue to nod, flossing their teeth.]

Announcer: 30 Marens Agree. Flossing is important.


Bacon floss is available here, but you can use any old flavor.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

No way.

WAY.

Who've I got this year for Christmas? I see stocking stuffers.

Maren said...

You have K&E. Yummy.

The way I figure it, this is a great thing for anyone trying to stick to healthy foods. You eat a couple of eggs for breakfast, floss your teeth, and- bingo!- it's like breakfast at Denny's. (Actually, it probably is.)

Sarah said...

You are too funny. One of the reason I like reading your blog is that I get to see how funny you are. And that bacon floss is hilarious!! I may have to share that with my masses.

Carol Younce said...

I would worry a lot if you had a dog- he would think you were a good thing to lick, with that bacon flavor!