Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The Boys of Summer

Watching paper birds fly at the Museum of American History.





A favorite pastime: playing with trucks in the sand at the park next door.





Such modern entertainment!

4 comments:

tona said...

Looks like you're enjoying having some time with just them while the girls are in school!

Sarah said...

who needs a TV when you have a front loader washing machine. That's why we bought ours!

Emma said...

Fabulous pictures! Thanks for sharing them. I can't believe how big the boys are! Elliott and Viola have been thinking about a front load washing machine; I should tell them about this advantage!

Maren said...

I like the machine fine, but I will say that my top-loading one in VT cleans things much better because of the agitation. Plus this one has much longer cycles. Hard to say if the reduction in water used is worth the extra electricity. But it's fun to watch!