Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Happy 30th Birthday, Dave!

You're 30 already?! I guess that makes me... well, let's just say "older".
In your honor, I have made a feeble attempt at a decision tree. I chose a subject that was way too big for me, but here it is anyway.

I hope your cake is better than that which the Duchess baked, and I hope your birthday is very, very happy!

6 comments:

Dave Y said...

Feeble?

I may have to leave the business, that one's spectacular!

Maren said...

Aw, shucks. I think one could probably make a tree just about bettys, buckles, cobblers, slumps, etc. What's the cake for tonight- or should I ask Shells?

Anonymous said...

Snickerdoodle all the way. He was torn between that and Darn Good Chocolate, but we had that last week when friends were over.

Geary said...

EXCELLENT decision tree! I LOVED the "pitiful standard cake" termination!

Th. said...

.

Ha ha! That's fantastic!

Maren said...

Thank you, kindly, oh Master of the Svithe. I've been reading your svithe blog for some time and found it very inspirational... though I'm not sure how you found me.