Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Reminder

I was at the Washington, D.C., Temple last Friday taking pictures of my cousin's wedding. As I left the parking lot, I positioned myself to take this shot as a spiritual reminder to myself that the object in the mirror is closer than it might seem. I thought I'd share it with you.






©2009 Maren Mecham. Do not remove from this blog.

7 comments:

Justin Webb said...

I love it! I'd love to have one for the YW's Room! It should be one of those youth posters things (which have a name but I can't think of it.)

Sarah said...

That was from me not Justin. I guess I was still logged into the other account!

The Michiganders said...

Beautiful....

Just Katy said...

Hah! That's a nice reminder.

Maren said...

Sarah: Mormon Ads. I'm pretty sure there's already one like this, but not positive. There should be.

Lorilee said...

I love it Maren! Great picture.

Celeste Elaine said...

This was a great reminder, Maren! And it sure was fun to see you this past weekend.